Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

What does life means to me?
What is the purpose of my life?
Frankly, I don't know anymore and don't care anymore...
There's no use planning cause the plan will get screwed up anyway
And that will make me even sad...
So...I'll just take life as it comes and face it slowly
The future will be there and will reveal itself in time
I believe that the path ahead of my life will be beautiful
Even more beautiful without him in my life
And the pain that I'm going through right now
Is just to make me see how beautiful those things are
Which will make me appreciate them even more...
Yes,I have a wonderful family and friends that are always there for me...
And to those who have been with me through this difficult time of my life
No matter for just a minute, an hour, a week or almost a month
I just want to say THANK YOU and i LOVE all of you

I may not have fully recovered, but i promise i will be ok...
I promise myself that i will be ok in 3 months time starting from the day of the break up 
It's going to be 2 months now and I'll use the last month to recollect my last memories
Writing everything that i can remember about our relationship
The good and the bad (though i think mostly will be good)
At the same time I'll will also start cleaning up the stuff that he gave me 
Or stuff that have memories of both of us
I'll put all those things in a big nice box and keep them away
I won't throw them away cause they are valuable in terms of memories
If i already let go,then keeping them won't cause any harm
They will be just items that remind me of some happy moments
Just some sentimental stuff,right?

I want to close this chapter of my life
And start writing a brand new one
With a brand new me
A happier,livelier me
With a even bigger brighter SMILE

Yes...be ready for my new chapter of life!!
Ai, You Can Do It!!!








 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥