Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

Friday

Friday is the day my heart broke cause of him all over again

Found out that he went to Genting with his college mates and his new her

It broke my heart to know that cause through the almost 2 years i was with him

I always suggested we go Genting to play (as usual there will always be a but…lol)

But…he always gave reasons

Say that our holiday is not the same la

His family has financial issues so he don’t want to put anymore burden on them

So fine lor…i accept lor…i say we collect money then go lor…(which i don’t know he did or not buy i know i did)

But then not 2 month in his new relationship

There he goes…with his bunch of college friends and his new girl to Genting

I was sooo mad that i loss control again

That was my Friday…

 

Saturday

Saturday was my emo day

I’ll be in emo state for a few days when something like this happens…

 

I cried almost the whole day

Yes…the whole day…

Locked myself in the room

Skip lunch

Skip my afternoon nap

And poured all my feelings to a friend over the msn

I said a lot of junk…i think

But who cares,felt better afterwards

Slept early that day

No mooncake no tanglung no candles for me on saturday

That was my mid-autumn festival,my saturday

 

Sunday

Woke up on sunday morning feeling better

(slept at 10pm the night before & woke up almost 11am,i really a pig…lol…)

But then everything changed after i went to carrefour with my sister,brother in-law and his family

I used to go shopping like that with him

Just holding hands seeing things touching things and dreaming of our future home and life

My favorite will always be the pet corner

We can spend a whole hour there looking at the hamsters

It was so simple and sweet…

Time like that is the one i feel most happy…

No need to spend a lot

Just holding each other hand tightly and talk about the nice things we want in the future…

That simple only…

 

Went back with a pain heart

Then started telling stories about the past to my friend again…

Telling those stories somehow makes me feel better

But i know i have to get over this

 

And i will

Just i’ll take my time

Cause i realized something which i will share later when i have the mood to write it…

 

Monday

Was still a little emo today

But i accomplish something today

Was thinking and emoing alone in my thoughts in finance class today

Then i saw the stickers on my pens

The stickers wrote “忆杰❤月爱"

And don’t know where the courage came from

I just started peeling them off one by one

It hurts a lot but i still went on with it

Why? I don’t know…

Maybe deep down inside me i know that i have to get over this

Almost cried after that…haha…stupid me…useless me…

 

p/s:

the past few days has been a waste

did nothing and i have an assignment due tomorrow

going to work on it tonight

just hope that i can finish it in time

i think i’m getting better…

i hope so…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥