Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

today is just another day of my life

with some happy events and sad events

which all are consequences of my own action

which i have to bear the responsibility and try to fix the mistakes i did

 

firstly i found out about a student exchange program to XiAn china

it’s a 10 day winter camp thing which cost around RM 2K

only 11 seats are allocated for INTI-UC and ICSJ students each

it will be from november 8-11

will go join some classes and make some new friends in china uni

plus will have a chance to visit the famous terracotta warriors oo!!!

and the temperature there is decreasing

wonder if it will be freezing or snowing…hehe…nv see snow before ma…

chieh yen give approval already

the next step is see whether mommy daddy will let me go or not

but i’ll pay the bill myself of course using my ptptn

don’t want to burden anymore

hope i will not get myself into financial problem

hehe…exited..exited..EXITED!!

hope i’ll can go^^

 

the second thing is…

jeng jeng jeng…haha…

i got my result for yesterday finance test already

i got FULL MARKS oo!!!

wah!!!full marks leh…joking ar?

20% out of 60% ar

then is like the day before never really study lagi

then in MIS class i stress like hell

even more stress than alicia

first time leh…

thank god thank god

thank you MR.NEO

so happy…^^

 

the next thing is went for grooming talk

i think is sponsored my follow me and secret

actually only ezen and me want go de

then liya tag along then alicia also follow

hehe…but it was fun la

even though i dun understand a thing about makeup…haha…

the speaker was nice, her name is monica if not mistaken

love her hairstyle and skin color

but feel is suitable only for people with strong character

orang lembik like me tak sesuai that type of style

anyway, about the talk…erm…what can i say ar…

i took so LONG for them to make up a girl

almost TWO HOURS!!!

die…i not so semangat go put makeup that long lor…

dun even put basic makeup a…

and they say they only do basic makeup for her…my god…

they give out goodie bags for us…

got starter pack for follow me skin care range, a secret mascara and a magazine

my very first mascara…

i going to be 20 in 2 months time and i just got my first mascara

i never apply mascara before my whole life

i don’t even know how to use it…

liya…alicia…teach me…

 

received a call from chieh hoon then i call back home

found out mommy had a severe gastric last night

so serious that need to go hospital injection in the middle of the night

today she wake up but say still pain

ask her go check again she don’t want

so degil…if anything happen how…

suddenly feel so scare of losing her

i don’t to loose another person i love anymore

haha…tears flowing again…

stupid….

praying hard that mommy will be healthy…

mommy i love you so much…

will go back this saturday teman you…

grooming talk 

grooming talk 2

grooming talk 3

p/s:

bao bao…i’m sorry…

if you are reading this…

i hope that you will understand…

i’m really sorry…

please don’t be angry at me…

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥