Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i spend the 2 last days of college taking pictures

want to capture the beautiful memories

which i think i accomplish 80%

semester 5 is over lor

thought i would no make it since so many things was going on

however i manage to finished it

and it was fun

hope nest semester will be even better

hehe…gambateh^^

mr neo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My finance lecturer,Mr Neo

thx for the good grades sir^^

and sorry for skipping a few classes…

miss melisa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My MIS lecturer, Miss Melisa…orang kampung oo…tampin rocks!!

thx for the marks too miss…i’ll keep the secret…hehe^^

mr law

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr Law…my MPW Moral lecturer…

he says he looks ‘yeng’ in this picture…lol…

please give me good marks in final sir…:P

silly pics

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

silly pictures i took on the the 2nd last day…XD

last days of college

last day of MIS class and last meal with zen & friends for semester 5

suthu is on diet, he eat the chicken only…guy also diet now…-.-III

sad…no geng to gila gila ady…:(

owh…and kelvin (the guy in blue shirt) is the only one that calls me by my chinese name

i love my chinese name soooo much…thx so much^^

last meal

as usual…pictures of food…kakaka…

 

love my college life

enjoyed my college life

it’s one of the many things in life keeps me going on

thanks for the beautiful moments everyone…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥