Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

attend a tea party at ‘gardens’ at 1 utama with angie and ezen

it was a clinique tea party organized by clinique for the beautiful shannon

thanks for inviting us shannon…

enjoyed it very much…^^

we learned some make up skills which i still sucks in it after attending so many talks

got some ballons from the tea party too

yeah!!!

was so happy

like small kid…

 

walked all around 1 utama holding those balloons while people staring at ezen and me

loves to be center of attraction sometimes…haha…

there was one passer by who said "小心飞走掉啊"

so swt…

why la you all treat me like this?

i not that thin la ok…

remember last time got once shane tried to "blow" me

so sarcastic…

 

we went for movie too…

what movie i can’t tell yet…

it’s our little secret…

brought our balloons into the cinema…

was so scared people curi my balloons when i left it at the back

then when leaving the worker said “your birthday kah?”

 

then there was this japanese boy who ran up to angie and ask

"are you japanese?"

so suddenly only

but that boy looks so cute!!!

short a bit young a bit

i think around 16-17 years old maybe

but he is sun tanned

not bad at all

 

then there was one small kid who came up to me and said

"姐姐你的气球哪里拿的?"

at last i gave him one ballon

wuwu~~my ballons…

then there’s one P1 promoter who asked a balloons from me

if he handsome enough i’ll give him

but unfortunately…

haha…

my eyes now loves to look at guys lately

especially those leng zhai cool cool one

haha…

i’m a normal girl

i love to look at guys too

blek…xD

 

we were stuck at 1 utama

no transport to go home

3 brainless girls plan to go but never plan how to get back home

at last called thian hoe and ask for help

lucky he agreed to give us a ride after much persuasion

all that by just tempting him to eat at BRJ

hmm…BRJ…the mamak at wangsa maju

the place near your house

was so scare to see you there

but at the same time wanted to see you there

passed by your condo and the mc d we used to go

was thinking what i will do when i see you

hehe…i will do crazy things

i want to kiss you as long as i can

then i want to pour teh o ice limao all over

damn it…i really miss you so much

 

i am happy today

thanks to my friends

and a crazy day out again

tomorrow going out again with lily and shanice

my third time to pavilion this week

but got warning from my sister just now

been coming back late these few days

haiz…i just want to be happy

go out and be crazy makes me happy

and makes me stop emo-ing

sienz…

haiz…

 

teaparty1

~clinique~

 

teaparty2

~ezen,me and angie~

 

teaparty3

~me~

 

teaparty4 ~my darling ezen and me~

 

teaparty5 

teaparty6

~me~

~love this picture very much,look not bad in it..:)~

 

ballons1

~my balloons!!!~

 

ballons2

~me and the gals taking picture at topman topshop~

 

ballons3 ballons4 ballons5 ballons6

ballons7 ballons8me

brj~finally,BRJ the mamak near your place~

 

there more pictures in angie and ezen phone

hope to get them soon

i mostly take other people pictures only

own pictures very less

*sad*

 

oh my gosh!!!

4.30am edi and i still haven sleep

tomorrow nedd go out somemore

better go sleep now

nitez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

Blog Archive

♥songs for you♥