Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

 

dear blog,

 

sorry that i have abandon you again…

it feels like i have not written anything for so long

but when i checked i noticed that it is only have been a day

why does it feels like it has been ages?

like the feeling of missing someone you really love

a day feels like a month…oh…,i’m thinking too much again…haha…

maybe it’s because i have so many things that i want to remember

or maybe i have fallen in love with my dear blog…i love you my blog…muack…

haha…sot plug again…yeah,that’s me…blek!

 

yesterday i did something really foolish

i have the urge to msn him and i did

surprisingly, he replied me

i wrote really stupid stuff and didn’t expect he will reply me at all

but he did and we chatted for a while

our first conversation in a long long time

so happy and grateful but at the same time sad as i found out some stuff

the feeling of very tight chest till i can’t breath again

lucky thing went out with friends at night

all the craziness makes me feel better

yeah…i feel better after acting weirdly, screaming and talking nonsense and doing crazy acts

i’m grateful to have friends like these…thx guys…love you all^^

 

i want to remember this

cause it is really crazy and i really happy that i did it

i watched finish “the notebook” and was getting ready to have my nap

but at the same time my head was thinking and suddenly i had the urge to msn him

i was thinking of what the person said in the movie

about doing what you really want without thinking what others want

so i msn him and just said i felt like saying

"i love you

i still love you

i dun know why i said this

i just feel like saying it

blek!

nitez"

yup…i said all that…i know it’s crazy…

but who cares…haha…

 

found out that his mom settle all my things already

the stars,wallet, rings and all

was so sad when i heard that

was thinking of go asking it back from her

but then i’m having second thoughts now

some people really just don’t appreciate don’t they?

when you’re important they promise you the world

but when it’s all gone they just throw you in the tong sampah

a sad fact and reality…haha…

so i decided to let it be…for now at least…

even if i go ask also the chances are she dump all the stuff ady

but she promised me before to give it back to me

but from what i see i don’t think she is a lady that would keep her promise

so just go to hell with it la(AAR songs are really taking me over…i’m a bit violent now…haha…)

what am i talking?i miss him so much…

 

“i miss you so much…wuwu~~ignore that”

the second crazy thing i said to him

and yes of course he ignored it

feeling a little down now

he is reluctant to see me

even got a little warning from him

he is like trying to avoid seeing me for the rest of his life

apa yang he so takut about anyway?

i faced my fears and you should too

you penakut…come on and be a man!!

my next boyfriend must be a man…wakaka…dreaming again

really miss the feeling of being madly in love and having the person madly in love with me

think i watched too much movie ady…haiz…

 

got the feeling that it is really over

you were so cold yesterday…i felt like you have no feel anymore

but somehow i still have a little hope…haha…

at the same time it doesn’t hurt that much anymore

maybe because i have been in hyper mode for a few days ady and i went out to play

or maybe i’m slowly letting it go

anyhow i will just let it be

 

your stuff is still lying around in my kl room

sometimes i still hug the teddy bear you gave me

it’s from famous amous, i’ll always remember that

a surprise gift from you…was so happy that day…

i’ll keep the things lying around till i find my next love

i think la…or maybe i’ll clean it up and put it in the nice box i prepared when i’m back in kl

see how i sayang you,still prepare a nice box lagi…hehe…

 

i think i get influenced easily

by movies, songs, stories and what people says

every movie i watch every song i listen will make me think will make me feel and act differently

sometimes i will even contradict myself

sometimes i just do what i feel like doing

it feels better to just do something i want without thinking too much

not to think about the consequences

but life is not that simple and easy

and crazy things can only be done once in a while

there are consequences that might not hurt myself but might hurt others

i need to consider all that in

i love the crazy part of me

i hope it will not disappear as i gets older

i want to always be me…

hope i can still be the original me…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

Blog Archive

♥songs for you♥