Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

p/s:

forgot to mentioned yuki

yuki is a psychology grad student now working i don’t know where

known him through bpelajar magazine few years ago

then lost contact for the same reasons i loss contact with everyone else

*aham*faham faham aje lah

find him and ask him brainwash me the other day

haha…but tak jadi…me kepala batu terlalu keras ady

suddenly msn me just now say he terremember me and wonder how’s my condition

thank you thank you so much

i’m getting better now

thanks to people that care like you

sorry my line keep dc

tak dapat chat properly

will make it up to you next time

:)

 

p/s: loved your name cause it’s the same name in the comic i loved so much

though i stop reading it for very long already

 

1.36am

nitez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

Blog Archive

♥songs for you♥