Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i love and hate late nights

late nights gives me the peace

late nights makes me think a lot

 

i thinking of you now as i write this

about all that we’ve been through

the schooling days

the tuition days

the comic days

the makan days

the things people say about you

the things people accused you

the things people keep telling me

the things and dreams we once talked about

the things i told you

the things you told me

we share our darkest secret and laugh at it

good times we had during our worst time eh?

 

7 years is a long long time

i was thinking is it worth doing this?

i hate him too much now in a way that it clouds my judgment

i despise anything that has to do with him

even if it true is it worth it to end the relationship?

i keep asking myself this the whole day

but if we continue we’ll have even more fights

you believe in him too much while i stop believing in him

this will be our barrier which was once our common spot

 

i’m sorry i made you cried

i made my honey cried

but you are in good hands now

you’ll be alright…

you finally found someone that love you

you’ll be alright…

you are a strong girl

i know you’ll be alright

 

1.37am

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥