Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

for some unknown reasons

i have loss my ability to judge people

i have loss my ability to get angry at people

i have loss my ability to distrust people

 

try to judge people as less as i can

because each person have their own secrets and weaknesses

try to get angry but it won’t work even to the worst things that happens

all i can do is sit aside and let the tears flow

try to distrust people but ended up believing in every word said

because i believe that i have to believe in others before they will believe in me

because i have to let them in before they can open up their heart for me to enter

 

not that i am unhappy with all these

view it as a special part of me

but sometimes i do hope i am different

 

6.40pm

it’s over

really?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥