Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

Jacob was here for only 39 days,and then he was gone,just like the wind…

 

39 days,short yet meaningful enough for me.he got me to continue with my life,maybe not really moved on but in a way,yeah…he did made me stop crying and made happy on for a while.

 

the late night chats,the movies,the stupid thing we played,the rooftop,the 2 cute dogs that keep licking me,the food that was OMG so spicy,the long walk…didn’t really did much together eh we?but it was all pleasant and happy,not arguments no fights.i’m glad that it ended this way.

 

you are really good at words you know that?you may just be playing around after all…but hey i’m not angry at you.in fact i am happy that i have the chance to be happy in that special way.i am sad that it didn’t work out but hey…look at the bright side,i got my friends back…

 

the only thing i regret is i didn’t have the chance to float in the water and see the rain water falling down from the sky with you.you make it sound so beautiful.i will do that one day,i promise myself that…

 

39 days

i’ll remember you and all of it

will keep you in my memory box

=)

 

11.40pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥