Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

on thursday i started out my day bad

was unhappy for some stupid little reason

maybe my mood was bad that day

or maybe it’s just just inconsiderate

 

on thursday consumer behavior class was canceled

the very few times a week that i can have a glimpse

nothing much that i want now

i know nothing else will happen

 

on thursday i didn’t went out with friends

didn’t feel like it,just wanted some peace

 

on thursday i was in the library with liya

discussing and planning for our anthro trip

but i end up borrowing 5 fictional books

now they are pilled up at the end of my table that is near to my bed

should start reading more to kill time and improve my english

just reasons for me to get on with life…

 

on thursday i went shopping with chieh yen

we went to sunway pyramid to get my swimwear

feel really weird in swimsuit…feel naked…not really comfortable in it…

oh well…there’s always first time for everything

i’m learning to live life so some changes are necessary

bought myself a tankini and a pair of goggle for rm126

then bought myself a black agate stone pendant with my name crafted on it in gold

it was beautiful but it was expensive…rm30…but it was worth it

custom made which is the one and only one pendant with my name on it in this world

but all my angpao money for my birthday was gone that day

i’m broke…i want money!!!

 

in the evening i baked cupcakes

yes i finally baked my cupcakes

even did the buttercream icing at night

something i’m proud of cause i finally did it

an accomplishment for me…=)

 

yeah…i did a lot on thursday

yeah…it’s good that i have started doing stuff

yeah…i starting to continue with life

 

 

 cupcakes

 

10.25pm

ai is gaining momentum

nite nite^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥