Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

"always be honest in life no matter what" my dad would always say

but honesty can sometimes backfire

just like today and the previous days

will it make a difference if i didn’t say what i knew?

or said what i felt?

 

knew the truth then the rest is up to me to decide

it is a choice that i have to make no matter what

it’s a burden for me as it affects many people close to me

"give it some time" i say to myself, "it will be alright"

will it be?

 

told you the truth and now the situation changed

you are honest in your answers and i’m glad with that

but are you making a statement?

or giving me the right to choose?

if i have the right to choose i know what i want

 

things are complicated and all mess up now

there are things that i wish i never said to you

and things that i wish that you never knew i knew

 

6pm

think think think

you ask me to think

and now it’s killing my brain cells…

=(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥