Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

carrot had a bad day today

did badly in mr neo class test

never see carrot so bad mood before

very very scary…

 

go to the park again today with carrot

want make carrot happy again

but actually is me like to go the the park

haha…but carrot happy after playing around like monkey

so consider mission accomplish =)

 

carrot showed me some dance moves

even tried to teach me

wah…really geng but me too stupid already

cannot learn anything except making waves with the hand

 

got a free piggy ride

this stupid carrot so insisting one

learn to speak cantonese too

kena laugh again…=(

i know my cantonese sucks la

 

today is nice

get to go park again

feel happy and relax

=)

 

8.40pm

take a bath

do advertising

pack for anthro trip and wedding

phew…penat…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥