Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i tried so hard but i just couldn't fall asleep

4am in the morning and i was just lying still on my bed

it’s so silent i could hear so many things so clearly

the distance car sounds from the highway

the cat that is scratching something outside my window

the crickets that filled the air with their beautiful night songs

and my heartbeat that goes "dup dup..dup dup.."

i can feel the heartbeat as i tuned into it

i love to do that…makes me feel i’m real and alive

 

went to ampang to see mommy and daddy and chieh hoon

only 4 hours of sleep and the long journey

i’m really tired but it was all worth it

daddy was down with a cold but we still went out

just to have dinner though to celebrate my birthday

mommy and daddy was in penang on friday

they feel bad they weren't there for me

it’s ok mommy daddy,i understand…

thanks for the dinner chieh hoon and mommy

suzi’s corner was a weird place to eat with lots of ang mo

but fun wathching ang mo wine and dine in mamak

 

today is not really my day

i don’t really like taking the lrt

especially the putra line

it reminds me of that bastard

it reminds me of the good times we had

it reminds me of the promises he gave

it reminds me of how it all ended

sitting on the train listening to songs

as the feeling gradually build up inside of me

all the anger,hatred and sadness

and before i know it my best friends came visit me again

i hate him badly now that i think of ways that i can revenge him

if i see him i would throw hot milo on him and kick his balls

if i have a gun i will shot him at his non-vital parts and let him die slowly

if i could i would let him know how it feels to loss somebody he really love

the dark side is taking over me since he tried to make contact

i don’t like being like this…this is not me…  

 

bought famous amos chocolate cookies at kl sentral

1 for me 1 for pok as promise

just to make me feel better

but my cough is too severe now that i can’t touch the cookies

not my day..today is not my day…

 

12.41am

should go sleep

tomorrow 8am class

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥