Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

went to college just to find out that the only class i’m having today  is postponed

was not sad or angry…felt nothing…

 

finally made the effort to do my bracelet

now it’s around my wrist and i don’t plan of taking it off

why?cause my heart says so…

 

got speakers from chieh yen

don’t really know about sound quality

just happy and grateful that i get speakers

 

watched 3 movies with the speakers

cloudy with a chance of meatballs

the ugly truth

barbie and the three musketeers

 

cooked spaghetti for dinner

it has been a long time since i cooked

as usual the food turns out tasteless

 

10.10pm

it’s just another day in my life

i am alone at home now

did stuff but feel so empty

i am longing for something

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥