Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i am 20 now!!!

happy?

no

sad?

no

then?

no feel wor…

 

went out with friends today to celebrate kelvin’s and my darling ezen’s birthday

thank you to my darlings alicia,angie and liya that did all the planning

soul-ed out cafe was really really nice

thanks for the chocolate cake and presents too^^

thanks to ks for sending me back home

thanks to jerrod that came for the party which is quiet unexpected

thanks to jerrod that help me drank my horrible drink too

thanks to danny and thian hoe for not bullying me that much

sorry to ck that i stoned and didn’t hug you when you were leaving

for angie’s “korean” boyfriend…hmm…nothing to say…just *laugh laugh*

did i miss anyone out?i hope not…really blur case now…

 

finally happy birthday to kelvin and ezen and ME!!!

hope that i will have a great year ahead of me

 

1.00am

sick edi

tomorrow want to go ice skating

need to sleep

nite nite^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥