Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

it's almost 2am

i’m still sitting here

starring at my laptop aimlessly

my new year resolution failed after all

living this type of life makes me feel like a failure

wasting my time and life but what else can i do?

i really hope to find the answer soon

this aimless living pattern is driving nuts

 

going to sleep now

falling a little sick

the sore throat won't go away

and my bday is 2 days ahead

but it’s not important anyway

parents are away holidaying

sisters don’t really celebrate

no special someone to be with me

but lucky thing i still have friends

learn to appreciate with whatever you have

learn to be be satisfied ai…

 

1.50am

nitez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥