Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

sent out a forwarded email to all my contacts yesterday
it was about an inti student that needed help
to my surprise my ex (the first one) replied it
asking me how am i recently and if i’m still ok
not enough? he added me on facebook
what is in his F***ing head?!
yes i’m pissed off with this person till i used the f word
what the hell he think he is doing?
not a single ‘how are you’ for so long
and now suddenly just come along and say
hey.how are you recently?
and oh yeah…really great timing too
near my birthday which happens to be the 6th month it ended
never replied his mail and what happen?
another mail came…WTH
“最近还好吗?好久没看到你了。希望你过得比以前更好,一切小心。”
asshole,a friend of mine called him
bastard,my best friend called him

i know i try to forgive people and try to be friends and all
but i think i’ll have to make an exception this time
nope i can’t be friends with this type for people
not after how he treated me
not for now at least…

11.59pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥