Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

cried myself to sleep last night

it’s been long since i did that

 

didn’t want to wake up this morning

just wanted to stay in dreamland

reality is not where i want to be

 

read honey’s blog which she finally update

tears roll down as i read each single sentence

started out my morning with tears again

 

there’s only a handful of people that really know me

who understand me and all my weakness and stupidity

and my dear honey is one of them

i’m sorry honey…

i still take you as my best friend

and just like you i just didn’t make contact

stupid of us of doing this

actually is more to stupid of me for acting like this

i’ll text you later

not worth cause of that stupid bastard i give up on you

best friends again?

 

something hit me very hard today

something that i won’t realize or keep running away from

i keep saying i hate him and don’t want to have anything to do with him

but according to  honey i still care for him a lot

maybe it’s true,if not why am i still in such condition?

there are some things that your best friends can see more clearly than yourself

and when they finally say it it’s really shocking that it’ll wake you up

but then what is the next step?

 

cried in the shower for almost half an hour

i am such a weak person ain’t i?

big girl don’t cry but there’s so many things that can make me cry

that’s why i don’t want to be a big girl

i am not a big girl

so i can cry…

 

12.16

gotta get ready to go college

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥