Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i am doing stuff
i keep picking myself up to move on but every now and then i'll just fall back down
i keep scolding myself to get up,to not feel sorry for myself,to do better than this
i hate my weakness

but it's okay
look at it this way
you KNOW your own weakness
that's better than NOT knowing your own weakness
so since you know your own weakness
then you should just keep going to overcome your weakness

remember,
nobody is perfect
it doesn't matter how many times you fall
how many times you get back up is the one which matters the most

11.40pm
thank you again pok
i’m getting some rest
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥