Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

P1010104
today is really full of surprises
bump into pok at ichiban^^
we talked as we walked back to college
then suddenly there’s a big thing in front of me
again…i have a problem seeing things that are right in front of me
later that afternoon i chatted with hong sing while waiting
omg…hong sing has a kiosk at subang parade
he is running his own business
then before i go home met pok again
he told me to put my hands out and close my eyes
he gave me a gift!!from china as a x’mas present
can i say that is the most nice thing a guy has done for me?=P
honestly,i am very very surprise
thank you so so so so so much^^
and at night,found out that i have a very good friend
thank you friend for worrying about me
still good friends ya?^^

today i view life from the beautiful side…

11.50pm
i have 10 minutes to brush my teeth and fall asleep
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥