Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

me happy today
love this feeling
hehe…

had tau fu fah for lunch!!!
wanted to have it yesterday with zen but the van was not there
today decided to try again then coincidence meet zen outside inti
so we go buy it together
what i can’t do or get yesterday i’ll get it and do it today
that’s the spirit ai!!
=)

sold my management book to a senior
sell for 20 bucks only
last time photocopy i think cost 30 plus
my book new new very clean one
never read before cause mr adrian was diagnose with cancer and can’t teach us
last time met him once at AYC indian shop near my house
saw his daughter and son too…they are so young
wonder what happen to him after that
wonder how is he now

took the bus back
when i reach house cannot find my keys
forgot to bring…feel so stupid…
no one at home…what to do?
sit on the road and copy notes lor
haha…didn’t feel angry or sad at all
weird la…if last time i sure very bad mood if things like this happen

added a new item to my bracelet
a big fat bird with a shinny crystal on it
then glued some buttons,a coin and a butterfly ornament on my notebook
don’t really look nice but it’s ok,at least i tried
i’m super bad in art but i still want to do it
=)

love quote of the day:
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

-- Roy Croft

11.00pm
going to do my research now
while eating my famous amos chocolate cookies
muahaha…
ai is enjoying life today
*hugs everyone*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥