Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

gonna have a super busy weekend this week

tomorrow gonna go to pasir penambang to do my anthropology paper

will mostly stay overnight there…yay!!!maybe can go see fireflies!!!

*sings fireflies by owlcity* tthoe’s favorite song…xD xD

 

it’s gonna be fun fun fun all the way

gonna take lots and lots and lots of picture using my sister’s dslr

hehe..yes..finally get to borrow it from her edi

but pok haven teach me do all the settings…

POK!!!on your handphone at all times

ai is gonna call you!!!muahaha…

 

will be back from kuala selangor on saturday night

then will have to rush back to melaka for my cousin brother wedding

actually saturday is the bachelor night, all my cousins from singapore is coming

so i wanna go!!! taking the midnight bus straight from klang to melaka

anyon ar anyon…please help me get the bus ticket

 

sunday morning will get angpao!!!

hehe…cause tuang teh ceremony ma

then at night is the wedding dinner

after that have to rush back kl again

cause monday i have 8 hours class

cannot afford to skip anymore

i gonna be damn damn tired

 

then next week gonna have anthro exam

need to do retail assignment *note to myself-do capitalization and market segmentation*

and need to start giving out the consumer behavior questionnaire

argh…so many so many things to do

don’t have time to go pasar malam and learn swimming and learn photography pun

i want more time!!!24 hours is not enough!!!

 

just thinking of all the plans only made me scare

but at the same time so exited!!!

hehe…can’t wait for all these to happen

 

it’ll be great

i know it will be

=)

 

3.31pm

today i semangat abit…lol…

but curi tulang to blog a while

thinking for anthro interview question alone in library is killing me

liya please don’t kill me

:P

 

Love Quote of the Day

Those who haven't loved somebody else, more than they love themselves haven't even begun to live

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥