Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

on Saturday he texted me and we chatted for a while

he didn’t get to eat my cupcakes on Friday

cause i didn’t have the guts to ask him

and he knows i won’t talk to him in front of everybody if possible

next time I'll bake again…

 

on Sunday he texted me again to ask me out

told him I'm going swimming at 3k

but he didn’t want to come

 

on Monday he skipped class

but he texted me again to ask me out

his roommate’s aka best friend’s birthday

they are having a gathering at their place and he invited me

he asked me to skip all my classes that day

i wanted to bring a friend but he say wanted to spend some time alone with me

i freak out…i got scare…i became cautious…

it sounds nice and sweet but fishy and dangerous at the same time

so i back off…maybe i should just take the risk next time

 

today he texted me again

he texted me almost everyday to ask the same question

to ask is there any exam or assignment due the next day

and i give the same answer everyday

blur la him…cannot remember one meh…

but i am happy that he still text me even for stupid reasons

 

the next time he ask me i should say yes

but he is a dangerous person

it’s like playing with fire

but he may be a good person deep bottom

he did bought me hamsters

should i ?

 

10.16pm

having oreo cookies

doing anthro now…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥