Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

yesterday was a great day
work was horrible and tiring
that i fell asleep the moment i reach home
without even having my shower first
but the rest of the night was just...FANTASTIC!!!

went yamcha with thian hoe,danny and angie
danny came all the way from gombak to subang just to have nasi goreng siam
great spirit...i respect that...
but cause of that i get to satisfy my nasi goreng siam craving...
hehehe...
=)

called my honey after yamcha
sorry sorry sorry 
i know i'm bugging you again
but i miss you too much
but so happy that i get to hear your voice
and you spend time chatting with me on msn till almost 2am
happy happy happy

sister made breakfast for me
so full now
thank you chieh yen
=)

i'm in a fantastic mood this morning
today will be another great day
^.^

8.05am
starting work now


0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

Blog Archive

♥songs for you♥