Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

today…

you should celebrate what an unbelievable life you have had so far

the accomplishments, the many blessings, and, yes, even the hardships

because they have served to make you stronger

just as a gem cannot be polished without friction

nor can a life be perfected without trials

take a time to acknowledge your life and to praise yourself

 

an old friend chatted with me on facebook moments ago

besides saying hello, the first thing he said to me was

"wah!so fast in a relationship already ar?"

he was one of my ex’s best friend and a close friend of mine too, so i replied him

"not as fast as your best friend lor"

then he said some things

and i eventually got pissed off

why others can do whatever they like while everything i do is wrong?

i’m so sick of it!!!

can’t you people just be happy that i’m happy?

i’m trying to live my life the best i can here ok?!

i’m trying to be happy

i’m treat people as nice as i can

i’m so sad and frustrated that i have to go through all these sometimes

it’s hard to smile when i’m feeling really bad in the inside

i just want to be happy

is that wrong?!

 

damn it with all these people

really feel like shouting

or crying right now

 

i’ll not give up on life

i’ll prove that i’m stronger than anyone can imagine

i love everyone in my life truly

no one can pull me down

so for those who are criticizing me behind my back

go ahead and continue your quaking

it may hurt me but it hurts you heart and soul even more

 

and yes

i do appreciate my life up to this very minute

thank you to the people who stood by my side when i was in trouble

thank you to the people who treated me like shit as that has made me stronger

and thank you to my dear honey cause you came into my life and made me smile again from the heart

i love you muchi

i love my life very much

i love everyone in my life very much

don’t worry,be happy

:)

 

7.16pm

feel so much better after writing this

going to have a nap so i can stay up late tonight to chat with you

i’ll leave my lappie on so just nudge me when you come online k honey

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

Blog Archive

♥songs for you♥