Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

forgot to bring my handphone to work

sister over slept and forgot to pick me up

found out a dear friend got his heart broken

crown him emo prince and i became a mom

got a new gor gor

wah…so many things happen

not bad…

 

didn’t really worry when i found out that i left my handphone at home

maybe cause i knew that no one will find me

my phone is very inactive nowadays

oh well…it’s ok…

 

waited longer than usual today for chieh yen

so borrowed the phone at the reception counter

she over slept…lolz…luckily i called her

if not i’ll be waiting there till the sky turns dark

 

logged on facebook the moment i reach office

found out my dear friend got his heart broken

just few days ago he was so happy

didn’t asked what happen

don’t need to

just wanna be there for him

like he was there for me

he told me about how extreme he emo-ed

so i crown him the emo prince

and became my son…lolz…

funny how things goes…

 

finally got a new gor gor

always wanted a big brother

but this person hyper active a bit

funny but…oh well,who cares

take it as it comes

gor gor will sayang me

haha…

 

11.22pm

is this year a heartbreaking year?if so, i’m glad it’s almost over…

i want all my friends to be happy

and to my dear pok

i hope you’ll be ok

you’ll have someone someday

will use my magic so you can sleep soundly tonight

*hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

Blog Archive

♥songs for you♥