Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

today was suppose to be a stay at home and sleep day

but all of the sudden my brother in law asked my sister and me if we wanna go to the waterfalls

the randomness that i like so much keeps happening in my life…wee!!!…=)

so as usual i said yes and in one hour time we were off on our adventurous journey!!!

 

i think the waterfall is situated in hulu langat, selangor

it’s called perdek waterfalls and is about an our hour drive from subang

excluding the time we got lost trying to find the place…xD

but it was fun cause we get to see old kampung houses

and a damn big damn nice villa which has a lake in front of the house!!!

 

the entrance road to the waterfall was so hidden that we need to asked the local villagers for directions

and the road leading to the waterfall was even “wonderful”

it was soooooooo narrow and has holes here and there like there was a war recently

lucky thing my brother in law is AWESOME driver…hehehe…although i did fear secretly in my heart…lol…

 

we finally made it to the place but we needed to park the car somewhere and walk a distance

it was like jungle trekking!!for a moment there i felt like i was a scout again…love that feeling

but the stupid thing was we wore slippers…

which make it very hard to walk and cause me to get cuts

and places around waterfalls as usual are full of molded rocks and stones

it was all slippery and i nearly fell a few times

but overall it was a nice hike although we didn’t made it to the top

cause the sun was setting and we don’t really want to get stuck in the dark jungle

 

my sister and me did played in the water for a while

but it was freaking cold!!!!

and the worse part is there no place for us to change and shower

so we had to get into the car in our wet condition and drove back all the way back to subang

the wetness was cold enough…plus the air-cond?OMG…i thought i would freeze to death

but i eventually fell asleep cause the hike really did worn me out totally

 

conclusion?

today was fun and happy

and i’m grateful for that

=)

 

~below are some pictures from camera~

~enjoy~

=)

~as usual…started taking pictures in the car already…this is my bottle water…hehehe~

 

~the huge villa with the lake in front of the house~

 

   ~me feet…=)~

 

~the boulder~

 

~i think i’m taking the picture of the tree trunk…??~

 

~my sis~

 

~me…trying to post like my sis but failed…:(~

 

~i don’t know why but i like this picture~

 

~the blue bug that attacked my sis!!!~

 

~it looks like a cave but it’s not,i don’t know what it is~

 

~my sis dslr at the rock~

 

~just a view from the first pit stop~

 

~slippers~

 

~this is how professional take pictures!!!~

 

~views from the second pit stop~

~ok la,can see that i’m experimenting with my camera la~

 

~me~

=)

 

~chieh yen and me…:)~

 

~i took this camera with the flash on and it turned out with a spooky feel…~

~the yellow light? i don’t know where it came from…and i don’t wanna know either…~

 

~stacking stone…maybe was done by the last visitors~

 

~view from the third and final pit stop~

 

~i taking pictures of how professionals take pictures…lol…~

 

PC110144

~it wanted me to take it’s picture!!!it keeps floating back to me…maybe it’s lonelly…:(~

 

~me sister~

 

~picture of me sister taking pictures…XD~

 

~my poor blistered feet…:(~ 

 

~slippers…again…~

 

~me emo pic…hahaha…~

 

~my happy sister…=)~

 

~this tree is weird…all the fruits grow at the brunches…???~

 

~my sister in her drenched clothes~

 

~me soaking wet and freezing cold!!!!~

 

~it looks like a magical tree right?hehehe…~

 

~actually this place looks kinda of an enchanted forest,but i couldn't capture that feeling…~

~i sucks in photography right?~

=(

 

~the bridge was ruin and…they used rocks to fill the gap!!!~

~how brilliant!!!using natural resources is great!!!~

=)

 

~the trail in which we entered to get to the wonderful hidden places~

~wonder what lies ahead for me in life…if i don’t take the steps i would never know,right?~

~life is beautiful and wonderful,i believe it to be that way~

=)

 

more pictures coming up!!!

from my sister’s dslr

but will upload it in a different post

 

10.47pm

waiting for my honey to come online

=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

Blog Archive

♥songs for you♥