Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

WHY!!!WHY!!!WHY!!!

why you have to treat me like this?!

you are my sister,please treat me like family

i don’t want to be your burden either

if i have the means and capabilities

you won’t be seeing me here

i’ll long gone…far away from your life

 

i know you are having a hard time

but please…who doesn’t?

i trying to cope with me life too

so please…

why have to make life difficult for others?

why can’t just show your support?

i supported you…i didn’t said things others said about you

 

every time this happens i’ll just keep my mouth shut

i know the more i talk the worse it’ll become

but i have feelings too ok

i’ll feel tired too ok

 

i really feel like moving out now

i really feel like owning my own car now

i feel damn bad today that i let it rain

it has been a while

and with a swollen throat

it feels really awful

 

just can’t understand why people treat me like this

 

i see life as beautiful as it can be

but sometimes it’s really hard

today my optimism is broken into pieces

 

honey i really wish you can make me laugh now

 

6.12pm

falling sick

will go nap now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

Blog Archive

♥songs for you♥