Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

woke up this morning and the first thing i did was switch on my lappie
logged on to facebook,my blog,msn and yahoo mail all at the same time
to my surprise my dear honey left an offline message for me on msn!!!
if that's not enough, he left more messages at my blog!!!
happy happy happy happy...hehehehe...
yesterday emo for nothing only...hahaha...
i admit i always worry for nothing aney...
counted the time,it should be around 10am at where you are right?
wonder if you woke up already...hmm??

my other honey smsed me at around 3.30am
this honey is my best best best friend,stef
she saw my blog post and was confused which honey i am referring to
hehehe...anyway thanks ya honey...hope that you'll do well in today's exam
all the best and good luck...love you...*hugs*

my lunch break is over
time to get back to work
have been very efficient today
completed so many task in so less time
maybe i should slow down a bit and take it easy

1.47pm
love you
we'll chat on msn tonigh
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

Blog Archive

♥songs for you♥