Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

work today wasn’t as much fun as i think i would be

stared at the computer screen while copied and pasted millions of data

and the worst part is…i keep doing it wrongly and the figure is not balanced

so i have to do it again and again and again and again…my eyes and finger damn tired now

oh yeah…haven mentioned it yet,i’m now working in oxford fajar bakti in the finance department

the same department as mr tthoe who is sick now…please please please don’t infect me with your germs…

oh well…it pays rm60 a day…i think i can bear with it for 2 more weeks

my honey will be gone till sem starts so it’s a good way to kill time while making some MONEY!!

 

a hometown friend called me up today out of the blue moon 

just to ask about my changed relationship status on facebook

he kepoh want to know who is it and all but i didn’t tell him much

sorry lah ah yang, will let you know when the time is right okie?

ah yang is a good friend of mine oo, last time i always bully him when in form 5

but he still treat me very nice,that day i cried in tampin square he can pick me up go find dage

thank you ah yang…but i’ll not cry for the guy anymore…he hurt me too much and it’s his loss…:)

 

my dear honey gonna fly off tomorrow but i can’t go to KLIA to wish him goodbye and give him a hug

transport is a problem and the other problem is that i can’t have my leave

just started work today and it’s not nice to apply for leave right away

but i did ask tthoe just now,he said need one day in advance notice

i’m sorry dear…i’m really sorry…i really do want to send you off

please call me before you fly off please…

i really wish i have a car right now…

then i can go see you right now…

:(

 

11.26pm

waiting for you to text me

should i text you?

worry that i bug you too much

haiz…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

Blog Archive

♥songs for you♥