Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

this feeling?
what is this feeling?
i'm confused
i'm scared
what if you are just fooling around?
but i'm falling for you...
and i'm falling fast...
is this feeling of mine will just be temporary?
like had what happened before...
but i feel that it's different this time...
i think of you more than i think of him now
i misses you more than i misses him now
and the time i spend with you are so short yet so warm
and when i'm with you my heart stopped bleeding
but most importantly i can feel that my heart beats again
i feel  like seeing you every single day
please don't play with my heart
if you are not going to be serious or treat me well
please stop now
please don't break my heart

12.41am
i'm so confused and scared now
what should i do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

Blog Archive

♥songs for you♥