Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

what happens when i don’t listen to what my body wants?

well…i’ll get totally exhausted and feels like passing out any time

didn’t rest today as i said i will but did as many house chores as i can

this is what i normally do when i’m upset or feeling unhappy

it stops my mind from thinking too much

i totally pushed myself to the limit today

but it does feel good to be able to complete so many tasks in a day

finally canceling off many items on my to do list…=)

 

i not really sure what to do now

you’ve been missing since yesterday

you didn’t show up last night on msn

that’s ok with me as you might be out enjoying

but you didn’t show up during the day too

i’m getting a little worried

are you okay?

are you safe?

or did you have to spend the night in the cage again?

or did you got involved in an accident?

wondering if i should call the number you gave me

but i don’t wanna bug you…

i don’t know what to do…

 

7.04pm

going for dinner now

today’s mood is *thumbs down*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

Blog Archive

♥songs for you♥