Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

Yesterday in History class, my group was announced as the best group for the magazine assignment. Miss Rozita gave us a box of chocolate. I shared it with groupmates and some of the classmates that haven left the class.

I am not a very vocal person. Don't really know how to react in situation like this, don't really know how to express my gratitude either. But I want to say thank you to my group members and classmates that gave us good marks in the peer evaluation. It is their evaluation that made it all possible. Once again I am very thank you to all of you guys AND girls.

The magazine project was very interesting and fun though a little bit stressful. But I have learn many things along the way. After having a chance to look at the works of other group, I feel that actually my magazine was just normal. Their's was filled with creative cartoon strips, pictures, backgrounds, and boxes that review stuff type of thing. I feel that the only thing that sets us apart is that I manage to do borderless printing. My point is, if everyone is able to do the borderless printing, I think my group would not have won. So really, thank you so much. And honestly, everyone did a great job. I had fun and learned new skills. I hope others did as well.

5.15pm
It is raining cats and dogs in subang!

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥