Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

The last two days were working days in Jusco IOI Puchong. It was a tough crowd to persuade. People were not very friendly and polite. I still prefer working in Subang Carrefour. Sales tend to be better there and people are more sociable. On a bright side, I did made some new friends. Though it will still be like a two days friends type of thing. Still, better than nothing right?

I love the sun. I love going out for evening walks. Working indoors with artificial light and air-conditioning makes me miss the warmth of sun very much. I would go out during my break time and walk under sun sometimes. Unfortunately it rained!!! It was so cold and gloomy. =(

Now it's raining as well. Internet connection is very shitty. I haven started studying for finals. I haven type out history tips for angie. Maybe I nap first la. At least I did all the house chores.

5.15pm
I need jobs, jobs that pay well. Please tell me if you know any ya.

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥