Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

I skip work today. I can't do it. Don't want to give them more trouble.
Just sat there on the bench looking at the people pass by. Not really paying any attention though.
Manager passed by and sat beside me. Asked me why I didn't go home. Asked me to go out with friends. But never asked me what happen. Eyes were swollen and at the verge of crying. He said I no face can cry in public one. Haha. Since when I care?
A worker came too. Told me not to worry about work. Thank you guys.

And so it is the end. It is really the end? Yeah I think so. His one last request was for us to stick to this final decision and move on with life. It's so easy to just say it. It's so easy for others to just move on. To forget him asap he says, to hold on will just make it worse. Will I be forgotten asap as well? That's so sad.

Trying to kill my 4 hours in subang parade. Sitting at different places including hiding in the toilet when I can't take it. Head hurts vision blurry from crying too much. But if it eases the heart a little then so be it.

Can't believe that I have to mend yet another broken heart. After all this while of thinking that things really could be different.
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥