Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

Friday was dramatic. The day filled with events. Good ones and bad ones. I am just glad everyone and everything turned out fine.

Saturday was a blurry day. Can't remember what happened. It's like I'm there but I'm not there. If you know what I mean.

Sunday is filled with to-do-list. Got rid a few items and felt better. Went for an extra long sunday evening walk with the doggie. The walk to you drop type. I still have IM to study and speech that need to be perfected.

If I want to be happy, I have to make myself happy. If people make me sad, just shake it away and ignore them. I feel happy because I made myself happy, I feel sad cause other make me sad.

If only things could be better.

8.15pm

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥