Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

I can't have it all. When I want something I need to sacrifice something.

I spent so much time on the history magazine these few days. Figuring out how to print without border, how to print on A3 paper, and which orientation to use and the sequence. Everything is so important to me. I wanted it to turn out great. It did, and I am proud of myself. Proud that I put in the effort, proud that I didn't gave up, proud that I use my creativity to solve the problems I faced. I did all these because I know I can do it. I have the skills and patient and most importantly the heart. =) What people see is just a magazine, but really, it is not easy. For me it is something that I accomplished, new things that I learned along the way. It was pure hard work. And I believe hard work do pay off, one way or another.

Thus to reward myself, here I am in Subang Parade Manhattan fish market enjoying a hot cup of earl grey tea and the rm6.99 fish and chips. I am working later so shall take this as my tea break.

Although I feel like my body is going to break down from the lack of sleep and proper meals, I am happy today. Feeling very accomplished. Tomorrow I will head back to hometown. I have not been back for so long. Shall work on my persuasive speech and history presentation when I am there.

Till then.ttly. =)

4.50pm
With love from ai

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥