Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

I've been struggling over one decision for a very long long long time.

It's hard to leave everything I wrote behind, with all those pictures and memories. Which I do read back at times.

I tried opening new ones but kept feeling that it's not right. The font is not right. The theme is not right. The blog name is not right. Bla bla bla...and it goes on.

But I do start to like one that I started using a while ago though I didn't update much there.

I like the title. I like the simple layout. I like the easy posting through mobile. I like many of it's feature.

Maybe it is time to change.

Yes! It is time to change!

Do e-mail me at moonlove_koh@yahoo.com if you want to know. ;)
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

1 comments:

i think u shud update me right?? :)
give MEH the link x))
stalker again x)

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥