Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

Persuasive Speech. It is finally over! I won't say that I did good, but I did get compliments from miss lim, which is very rare because I normally get negative comments from her. Kinda not used to it when she says something nice. LOL. All and all, I am satisfied that my work paid off. All those practicing till my mouth and jaws felt cramp was worth it. I even practice while taking my evening walk k. I am just thankful now.= )

Thus, I rewarded by myself by opening that packet of chips I bought 2 weeks ago. It taste like heaven! I can't even remember that last time I had potato chips. Enjoyed it with a cup of cold soya bean milk while watching an episode of The Good Wife. Only ONE episode! My reward for hard work is chips. Lol wth right? I bet so many people out there eat chips almost everyday. But I am satisfied. I don't need chips often. I AM A HEALTHY PERSON, besides the fact that I don't really eat much.lol.

Then had an evening walk again. Its the last week of the semester. Things are slowing down. I have time now to take a stroll on evenings enjoying the hot sun and played with water while watering the plants later on. Ahhhh...this is the kind of life I want. If only I can have more of this.

Tomorrow is e-commerce group assignment due and presentation as well. One last one then it is finals. Gotta start studying if I want to get good grades for some subjects and pass for others such as IM. Semester finally coming to an end. I can proudly shout "I SURVIVE ANOTHER SEMESTER!!!".

8.45pm
Today I am happy.
I made myself happy.
=)
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥