Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

Yesterday was the last day of classes for this semester. But, I don't really feel the relieve or excitement. It's like any other normal day to me. It's so weird. Why am I not feeling happy?

Sister brought me to USJ19 Mall for lunch today. We had steamboat at 100 celcius. We were the only customer, so we were like the VIPs? LOL. It was nice. Food was okay, environment was okay, price was okay as well. It was worth it la I might say. Shall drag the boyfriend there when he comes back. Oh and we went to this boutique that sells korean clothes. It was soooooo nice! I wish I have money to buy those pretty clothes.

The rest of the day was spent trying to build a webstore for my sister. Tried to put my skills learned in E-commerce class to use. But gosh it is hard. I manage to complete say 40% of it today. But the most important parts which is the store is running perfectly. I just need to add more products, improve on the homepage, add in contacts, terms and conditions etc. OMG that's so many!!! Shall take my time to do it la. In the mean time, please support us!!! www.welovearts.weebly.com

11.50pm
Am dead tired
Shall sleep early today cause tomorrow got work. Good night!


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥