Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

Yup. It is Justin Bieber hair. Found out that nuffnang is putting bieber ads on my blog so I play along lah. I am not a fan of this person nor I have anything against him. Neutral standing here.xD

Been busy, VERY busy with work, homework and assignments. Just did my impormto speech today, good/bad? I not sure. Personally I feel I did badly, but people say I did okay. One thing about this class, the people are very supportive, they will say "you did great"/"good job" to each other. In a way it is moral support I guess? Miss Lim said I have good tone though, the best for the day. It was after everyone left, at least she told me which made me happy a little but it wasn't enough to compensate the sadness of doing badly.

History editing is still on the way. I am not that creative but I am trying my best. Tomorrow will be working so there goes my time again. Thursday is e-commerce test and history due. I just hope I will be able to make it. Talking about group assignment, I find it very tiring especially when I am the one compiling and editing, but then I don't trust it to be in the hand of others. I worry it won't turn out good enough. I have trust issue.hahaha...

Haiz...my neck hurts like shit from hours in front the laptop today. Thus the early sleep tonight. Good night.

11.35pm

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥