Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

The plan was simple. To fall in love, be in a relationship, graduate from college, get a job, settle down in a small house, get a pet dog and cat, maybe open a cafe later on and just spend the rest of my life on the slow path. But it seems so impossible now. To fall in love is easy, to be in a relationship is hard. What more if the relationship would have to last a life time. The problem of  7 years itch, that bugs me. Time for a backup plan or do the whole thing again?

 

What’s life about? To live and die and share everything in between with family, friends and loved ones. I have great friends and awesome families that stood by me all the time, who knows what I'm worth. The only part missing is that one guy that will have that determination and spirit to fight for special something. Or maybe I’m just not worth that special something yet.

 

Guys will be guys. Every relationship will stumble upon the same problem at one point. To solve it or to just walk away are the only 2 available options. Some will walk away and find out what’s it really worth later on, some will just move on and never look back. Life is pathetic at times. It create a illusion that everything will be wonderful then it will torn it down one by one to the core, and there you are standing in the middle feeling naked as the whole world stares at you.

 

Love grows is true and false at the same time. For some it does grows, for others it’s like a natural resource that if used over time will be depleted one day. In a relationship, both people may grow together, or one of them may be stagnant or may be dying. When they don’t grow together, and even worse when one grows and the other just fade away, the relationship will just go down the drain.

 

When you say you love someone, do you really mean it? When you love someone, how far would you go? When you love someone, how much pain are you willing to endure? A friend to me, know what you WANT, then you’ll know what to do. If only it is that simple.

 

To mend a broken heart is a pain in the ass. I wanted a remote like the one in the movie “CLICK” where i can just fast forward my part of my life that i just don’t want to suffer through. But then again, if it goes into auto pilot each time i have the same problem, i would miss out on the wonderful things such as friends and family that will be there for me. Then think again, what matters most to you like what matters to the guy in the movie? I know it. For the second time i know it. But then again, it’s not that simple.

 

To let go is the best choice cause if it comes back to me one day, then it is a true come back. I’ve said ‘lets try again’ for so many times. Maybe i should just stop and see will it be the other way round this time. But not to put my hopes up a friend said to me.

 

It’s not easy to see something you’ve spend so much time and effort to just slip away. to slip away just like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥