Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

I am in Tampin!!! Yay!!! It feels really good to be back home. To be at a place where life is so much simpler and happier. There's no internet connection here, the only thing that connects me to the www is my bb. Thus, laptop was never turned on. XD

The moment I reach home I head straight for my bed, skipping lunch. I had the best sleep ever since...since...since...I can't even remember lol. Parents didn't even wake me up. Hehehe... When I finally woke up 5.5 hours later, the best meal ever awaits me. Mom cooked sambal ikan tumis. Although I don't consume spicy food often, I can't resists my mom's sambal ikan tumis. It is the best ever! For a person that dislike fish like me, yet I still enjoy a fish with that much bone, it is really that awesome!

In the evening, I enjoyed a nice short evening walk with mommy to the indian shop. It is just simple and warm. <3 After second round of sambal ikan tumis for dinner. I am going to bed early. Hehehe.

10.15pm
Good night

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥