Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

Last day of the month already. That's fast. Felt like the world just walk pass me.

Sister lock kiki out her bedroom last night. I decided to let mine open. That lonely phobia cat came to my room and choose the worse possible place to be in-my laundry basket. And actually enjoyed sitting in there!

Will be helping sister out at an art market in the morning. Baked some muffins cause according to her the table is TOO BIG and she has TOO LESS products to sell. Oh well...since I did not bake for a long time, might as well just try to enjoy it.

Coursework marks are out. I am pretty satisfied with my marks. Hooray! I did okay. End of April means May is coming. That means finals are really close. I am making really slow progress on the studying part. Just hope I will be able to male it.

Watched a video today. A video that most couples or people who had been in relationships could relate to. It is true in a way the things they show in the video. Shall post it up on the next post. =)

12.45am
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥