Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

ice cream dear surprised me with LOTUS ROOT SOUP yesterday

it was home cooked.yummy yummy YUMMY!!!

to drink warm soup on a rainy days feels so emmm…GOOD

thank you hsiang for rasuah-ing me with food again. :P

 

at night we wanted to go Carrefour but something unexpected happened

chieh yen said:"later ask your friend to come in a while,i want to talk to him."

and i said "okay" but was "shit shit shit shit…" all the way inside

but it turn out well…hsiang did well i think

and the way chieh yen says it,it’s serious but funny in a way

then mommy called and found out that one of my classmate married last month

that was shocking news…WOW

 

after that we went to Carrefour to get my supplies

then to the mamak to study as usual

found out that ice cream dear can’t differentiate between toast bread and french toast

it’s okay dear…shall show you next time okie?

even better, i’ll make french toast for you next time k dear?

my turn to rasuah you with food.muahaha!!!  

 

slipped, fell and knocked my head on the toilet bowl when i wanted to brush teeth

it was damn damn damn painful.though i was going to faint that very moment

lucky i didn’t and pull myself up and went to the bed immediately and called ice cream dear

was freakin scare that time.

got better after a while so i quickly got up, brush my teeth and sleep

can’t sleep without brushing my teeth…i have hygiene issues.xD

 

i think i get hurt once every month

in february i hurt my left foot

in march i burned a hole at my left thigh

and now in april i knocked my head

crap la…

 

today woke up at 11am

plan of making orange cake canceled :(

went to class as usual then went to subang parade with chieh yen

had lunch at "the baker" a norway sandwich store

but i still think that leroy’s sandwich is the best.LOL

went to mph and saw this papers they sell for making cards

OMG!!!if only i’m rich and creative…

 

came back made jelly together with chieh yen

and googled to see what jelly is made off

surprisingly it’s made of animal’s intestines and bones

that makes me think twice the next time i’m having jelly

xD.don’t believe me? click this link

 

 the baker

norwaygien sandwich

egg and shrimp sandwich

 

 

4.42pm

shall nap a while,go jogging then study at night

"it’s the small things in life that makes it have a purpose" quoted from the cup at the baker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥