Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

I’m finally back in Subang. Spending 5 peaceful days in Tampin somehow makes me feel disgust of the life i’m having in the city. Yes I have great eating places, shopping malls, movie theaters, nightclubs,bars etc to go to just within a 20 minutes drive from my Subang home. Bandar Sunway is in fact a paradise. All the entertainment is seductive and i love it, but after coming back from a peaceful place in which did not have all these, i feel this place is so lifeless. All i see here is people, fake people, materialistic people, all praying on others waiting the right time to jump and enjoy the feast. Everyone is putting on a show, sad people look happy, happy people look sad, innocent people look evil, evil people look so innocent, and the worst part is  i’m part of those people, putting on a masquerade afraid of being myself,protecting myself against everyone. My hometown is not exactly the prefect place to be at, but at least it gave me inner peace.

 

It used to be very hard for me to go back to Tampin. I love my hometown a lot. But due to some reasons i just hate going back there, really hate it. However, it’s not a horrible place to go back to anymore, at least not as horrible as it used to be few months back. I can’t avoid the people living there nor the things they say, either intentionally or unintentionally. I know that it would not be easy but i have to face it. Seeing some good old friends was nice, when they don’t mention some sensitive issues.

 

ice cream dear went back with me to Tampin to meet mommy and daddy. Chieh Yen didn’t think it was a good idea but i carried on with it. Then Chieh Hoon was it Tampin which gave me the shock of my life. Maybe it was just destined for ice cream dear to meet all of them once. It went well i think. Mommy and daddy was like usual, they don’t interrupt with my life, at least in this matter. As for Chieh Hoon, she did questioned me a little when mommy and daddy was not around, but she didn’t said much. I think daddy told her not to. But i know she’s just worried for me, all my family members are. And i think ice cream did try really hard to give his best. I can see it and I’m happy for that and i hope my parents are happy with him too.

 

Mommy and daddy gave ice cream dear a one day trip to Malacca since that he has never visited the historical city. We went to some old village, walk by the riverside in the middle of the freaking hot sun, went to Bunga Raya street to eat ABC at Tan Chong which is one of the oldest ice cream shop in Malacca which existed since mommy and daddy were just kids, went to Tan Kim Hock to get dodol, went to St. Paul Hill to visit the fortress, stop by at the Stadhuys, visited Guan Yin Ting which is the oldest temple, visited Jonker Street and shop till night and finally end our day with delicious satay celup at Mc.Queck which is better than the Ong Kim Yee one, only Malacca people would now about it (shh……). It was a great day with my family and ice cream dear. But there’s so much more that i want to show him. I want to show him the Klebang seaside, i want to show him my grandmother’s house in Pokok Manga which is not there anymore, Dataran Pahlawan, Mahkota Parade, Portuguese Settlement, go eat one delicious rojak which not many people know about it, try the chicken rice ball and so much more. Shall make it happen. I hope i can happen.

 

borrowed mommy’s yellow hat and noticed that it match my blouse after hsiang told me.

i look like Japanese a tourist. xD

the person who always and still love the ruin my ss pictures.HSIANG!!!

the Malacca club house which is now a museum

the car tunku abdul rahamn once sat in.

moonlove@milk made hsiang take tourist picture.muahaha

Hsiang refuse to pose like tourist so i candid him which is sort of a failure.=(

we climb all the way up and enjoy the ruin, light breeze and majestic view of the Malacca straits. love it.

Hsiang’s second tourist pose in front of the fountain of memorial for Queen Victoria.

one little two little three little people,four little five little six little staircase.xD

the awful ABC we had at one of the shops at Jonker Street.

they used coconut milk from a box instead of fresh ones.

and still the queue was so long.

this Singaporean and KL people really don’t know what real ABC is.

food that doesn’t taste good as it looks.

it didn’t look that nice either but thanks to my good photography skills it did.xD 

How tourist look like when he is tired and hot and dirty and thirsty.  

how i look like when i’m dead tired and feel damn hot and sticky and dirty with no mood to be playful.

made hsiang do tourist pose again at the temple. 

Hsiang candid me at the temple.but it looks nice.love this pic.

we syiok sendiri proplr taking pictures while resting.tsk tsk tsk… 

the blue blue sky that day.=)

satay celup for dinner at McQuek’s

Hsiang enjoying his satay celup.

nom…nom…nom…

my watermelon juice to kill the spiciness

roti for dipping into the rich spicy sweet peanut sauce.

*thumbs up*

my hsiang secretly trying on my hat when i was in the toilet.

i caught ya!!now pose for me!!MUAHAHA!!!

you look so cute dear,just like a baby.=)

 

The presence of ice cream dear in Tampin dear with me by my side all the time reminds me how much i sayang  my hometown and the food here. He made me feel differently about what used to be just heartache and pain. Maybe he has magic and put a spell on me.haha… We watched drama together, study together, played sims and devil may cry 4 together, eat together but not bath or sleep together of course.haha…showed ice cream dear many of my stuff but haven show him my big book of sticker collection and my baby pictures, shall save it for next time. Ice cream dear teman me go to town on Monday. We meet up with my honey then went to the bank,spectacles shop,mini market,tuition center and tampin shopping together. I bought lots of stuff and luckily ice cream dear was there to control me. Spend around an hour catching up with tuition aunty and another hour browsing through Tampin Shopping and another hour waiting for aunty to come back from don’t know where. But same like Malacca, there’s so much more that i still want to share and show him. Tampin Hill, our taman rekreasi, pasar malam, stadium, Longkang Mee, the midnight satay, Gadek hot springs, A’famosa, Gunung Datuk, the rail way station, my secondary school etc.

me caught red handed watching lydia when i suppose to be studying

made hsiang did lala post.muahaha!!!

the evening view when we went for an evening walk around my house.

it is so beautiful isn’t it?so peaceful so natural.

hsiang the explorer.xD

me got caught playing sims this time.this proves that Hsiang is constantly stalking me.:P

which i was actually playing hsiang in sims.xD

no lunch no sleep no shower for you.

muahaha!!!

Hsiang taking picture of us when i trying to sneeze

*shakes head*

silly ice cream

ss people taking picture again while waiting for tuition aunty to come back.xD

the death note shirt we bough at Jonker Walk

Hsiang bought the same size like me

one too small one too big

hiaz…

the one nicer is my drawing.xD

we are happy together...*sings*

 

5 days of peace and quiet has come to an end though. Need to catch up with my studies which i have given up very much this semester. All my subjects are just not my cup of tea. Maybe there’s one or two that i like due to the lecturer but the rest, i think the lecturer made me hate it even more. I have problem facing things that i don’t like. But sometimes i just don’t have the choice.If i do i will make the choice.I think…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥