Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

made the effort to go for a gathering with my classmates

giving face to a dear friend since it was his birthday

but now i’m having my doubts

was it a sincere invitation?

or was it just for courtesy sake?

i could have swear that it was awkward

you know the feeling like you don’t belong there anymore

the feeling that you are not welcome

and suddenly you feel like you’re just out of place

questioning yourself what you are doing there when you could have been somewhere else

i could have just left for my hometown right after college

but instead i decided to take the late bus back

now i’m thinking, what is the point of me sacrificing this for?

for a lunch that was not so pleasant?

maybe it’s just me being too sensitive

or it might just be the truth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥