Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

I decided to start AI’s Secret Little Kitchen after watching Julie and Julia and got all inspirational. But there at difference, I won’t be setting goals. Don’t feel like putting pressure on myself. No such rule as finishing 500 over recipes in 365 days. With heavy college schedule and social life to manage, I’ll just take my time to cook or mostly  bake in my case, whatever i want and whenever i feel like it. It’s all about loving what i do that’s matter, isn’t it? I must confess that i’m not really good in cooking or baking, but i just love it, so so MUCH. There’s no harm in doing what i love and enjoy right? So here i am starting a blog…clueless myself in what i’m doing now.so bear with me ya people, and enjoy.=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥