Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

you’re lucky to have parents like these

you’re lucky to have good sister like them

you’re lucky to have friends like them

you’re lucky to have him

 

It’s always about i’m lucky to have someone else but never once in my life i hear someone telling me that those people are lucky for having me. I guess i’m worthless to them huh? Or maybe i am. It breaks my heart to hear all those words. I’m forever not good enough maybe for you people. Sometimes I feel like being very very selfish, do whatever i like without caring for them anymore. Abandon my studies and go travel the world, stop helping friends which in a way i already did and for him, maybe i should learn from James's  girlfriend. I never said that he was not good enough for me, and for people to compare him with their partner and can’t see what they really have is even worse. if yours is not good enough then tell him.and you people can only see what he has done for me,what about the stuff that i have done for him?i’m tired today.tired and disappointed.i guess I'll always be the one that is not good enough. guess lucky is not that lucky after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥